As with most events, travel and hospitality businesses, our 2020 plans took a huge knock due to Coronavirus, but every cloud has a silver lining and we’ve been busy making greater plans for 2021 and beyond!
At the time of writing, all of our 2021 events will be outdoors (we’re an adventure company after all right?!), and we are taking all the precautions necessary to ensure all events are in line with the most recent UK national government guidelines, including local and regional differences if they apply.
In accordance with the latest guidelines, here’s what we will be doing to keep you and everyone around you safe, whilst keeping the event experience enjoyable:
- Deliver all our events outdoors
- Limit ticket sales to groups of friends, family and household bubbles, no less than two and no more than six, to a maximum of two groups mixing
- Practice and enforce social distancing measures, including 1m+ seating arrangements between groups, one-way systems, hand sanitisation provision, mandatory face coverings and limited numbers in any indoor spaces
- Work closely with all event location councils, venues, partners and providers to ensure we deliver a covid-secure event
- Increase cleaning and hygiene checks at all areas of each location we deliver the event(s).
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you at an outdoor event of ours soon, it’s been too long!