As with most events, travel and hospitality businesses, our 2020 plans took a huge knock due to Coronavirus, but every cloud has a silver lining and we’ve been busy making greater plans for 2021 and beyond!
At the time of writing, all of our 2021 events will be outdoors (we’re an adventure company after all right?!), and we are taking all the precautions necessary to ensure all events are in line with the most recent UK national government guidelines, including local and regional differences if they apply.
2021 Cycle Trips
How are you planning to keep us safe with COVID?
We’re glad you asked. We’ve spent three months understanding regulations, learning industry best-practice and speaking to insurers and health experts. This trip, like all our trips, is covid-considered with flexible booking conditions and covid secure practices from beginning to end.
We’ll be keeping a keen eye on changing regulations and will make sure to update you should anything change. We’ll be cycling in groups of 6 on the road (although we did that anyway) and accommodation is adequately spacious to allow for sufficient social distancing. Unlike in previous trips no two bubbles will be sleeping in the same room and meals will be served for you rather than a buffet spread.
Our booking T&Cs are also deliberately flexible to accommodate changing circumstances due to Covid. Please take a read through on our website.
Flexible covid booking conditions. See our booking T&Cs for further details but the main questions being:
If we have to postpone a trip due to government restrictions or a further lockdown, all customers will be provided with the following options:
1. Transfer on to the reorganised trip
2. Get vouchers to spend towards any other trip
3. Receive a 100% refund. If you’re unable to join the trip due to covid, but the trip still goes ahead, we’ll give you vouchers for 100% of the amount you paid, or transfer onto another trip of your choosing.
If you have any specific questions at all (and we’re sure you’ve lots) then please just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Film Festivals
In accordance with the latest guidelines, here’s what we will be doing to keep you and everyone around you safe, whilst keeping the event experience enjoyable:
- Deliver all our film festival events outdoors
- Limit ticket sales to groups of friends, family and household bubbles, no less than two and no more than six, to a maximum of two groups mixing
- Practice and enforce social distancing measures, including 1m+ seating arrangements between groups, one-way systems, hand sanitisation provision, mandatory face coverings and limited numbers in any indoor spaces
- Work closely with all event location councils, venues, partners and providers to ensure we deliver a covid-secure event
- Increase cleaning and hygiene checks at all areas of each location we deliver the event(s).
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you at an outdoor event of ours soon, it’s been too long!