Following the UK government's roadmap for easing lockdown restrictions announced on 22 February, our cycling events have been revised to allow for more single booking options. However, for all trips, booking conditions remain covid-considered with flexibility in mind, to accommodate any further changeable circumstances due to Covid.
During all trips and events, we will:
1. Consider covid secure practices from beginning to end
2. Cycle in groups of 6 on the road
3. Ensure accommodation and meals served are adequately spacious to allow for sufficient social distancing.
Our flexible covid booking conditions:
If we have to postpone a trip due to government restrictions or a further lockdown, all customers will be provided with the following options:
1. Transfer on to the reorganised trip
2. Get vouchers to spend towards any other trip
3. Receive a 100% refund. If you’re unable to join the trip due to covid, but the trip still goes ahead, we’ll give you vouchers for 100% of the amount you paid, or transfer onto another trip of your choosing.
If you have any specific questions at all (and we’re sure you’ve lots) then please just send us an email at [email protected]
*View full booking T&Cs.