For the third year running, we'll be taking you on a sea to sea cycling challenge in the north of England from Whitehaven to Tynemouth!
This 4-day, human-powered adventure on wheels is fully supported, taking you through the Lake District and across the Pennines, powered by hearty organic food and warm cosy beds to rest in each night, a perfect adventure for all levels.
You'll pedal on quiet, well-surfaced roads through two national parks, the stunning Lakes and Pennines, finishing up at Tynemouth, where you'll stay in a cosy glamping pod in an orchard and enjoy a delicious and hearty sustainable lunch on the beach to celebrate your accomplishment!
- A stunning route through two of the UK's most-loved national parks
- Lunch at the award-winning Riley's Fish Shack
- Great vibes and other surprises along the way.
£450. All incl.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Fully supported with a vehicle - we've got your back!
- Carefully chosen route from coast to coast
- Luggage transfer - pedal kit free!
- Two experienced crew members on the road with you every day
- Most meals including lunch at award-winning Riley's Fish Shack in Tynemouth.
Want to ride with us?
For the full agenda and stunning route, or to register, click on the link below.