Cycle Snowdonia and explore sustainable living at the Centre for Alternative Technology, in Machynlleth, Powys, mid-Wales.
We’ve teamed up with the Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) to offer our first Welsh Dragon Dreaming tour. 4 days, 3 nights in south Snowdonia staying at the Centre for Alternative Technology for an exclusive combination of stunning cycling and optional sustainable activities and workshops to leave you feeling healthy, happy and fully clued-up on everything from edible gardens, bushcraft, earth oven making, sustainable buildings and everything in between.
Approx daily distance
Two riding options each day: 1 shorter (30-50km) and 1 longer (70-90km)
Easy - Medium - Hard. Something for everyone.
Off the saddle
Tours and workshops available in sustainable energy, organic gardening, bushcraft, pizza-oven making...
£595 All incl.
- Accommodation for three nights (shared in dorms with options to upgrade to private rooms at additional cost)
- Plenty of tasty, healthy, hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Transfer to and from station
- Carefully chosen cycle routes
- Trained and experienced guides on the road with you each day
- A map and route plan so you can cycle at your own pace and re-group for lunch and essential pit-stops.. No need to hold back or speed up!
- Full-equipped support vehicle at the ready whenever you need
- CAT site tour, Sustainable building tour, Water tour, Organic garden tour, Woodland tour, Zero Carbon Britain workshop, Hands-on sustainable building workshops
- Optional workshops run by CAT experts.
Want to ride with us?
There are limited places on each trip - to secure a place, click on the button below. If the trip is fully booked, you can add your name to the wait list by emailing email@example.com