Southern tip to northern nip, the UK's classic bike ride.
The End to End is the classic cycle tour from southern to northern tip, over 1,000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats through the UK's most dramatic scenery. You'll stay at some of the most inspiring eco communities, permaculture projects, transition towns initiatives and organic farms in the UK. It's a slightly longer way to do this ride, but it may be your only opportunity to see all the country, so why not enjoy it? As you and your companions travel, eat, cycle, laugh and very likely cry together, you'll get a first-hand glimpse into an incredibly supportive, alternative and community-based way of life. Your mind will expand, your muscles will grow and your life will change.
Approx daily distance
Between 50miles and 80miles per day.
Medium. You can do it.
£1,895 all inclusive.
- Accommodation for all 16 nights (shared in dorms with options to upgrade to private rooms at additional cost)
- Plenty of tasty, healthy, hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Transfer to and from station at the start and end of our journey
- A carefully chosen cycle route
- Trained and experienced guides on the road with you each day
- A map and route plan so you can cycle at your own pace and re-group for lunch and essential pit-stops.. No need to hold back or speed up!
- Full-equipped support vehicle at the ready whenever you need
- Seriously great vibes.
Want to ride with us?
There are limited places on each trip - to hear about routes, updates and offers first make sure you register your interest, and we'll share more info soon!