Spend a whole day in the woods in a relaxed, creative setting learning the foundations of woodcarving on Miscellaneous Adventures' original and most popular workshop.
Learn how to make your own wooden spoon using an axe, knife, saw and crook knife from green wood and discover how the techniques used can be applied to larger projects and general outdoor duties. Plus, glean insights into the way the forest works, learn how to identify useful trees and much more.
Saturday, April 4th 2020
10am - 5pm
- Get outside and get creative with like-minded people.
- Master the most important woodland tools; the axe, knife, crook knife and saw.
- Make your own Miscellaneous Adventures wooden spoon from freshly felled birch wood.
- Improve your outdoor skills and discover the wider applications of woodcarving mastery.
- Unlock the hidden secrets of the forest, trees, wood and traditional forestry.
- Feel super proud and celebrate with a drink by the campfire.
- Take home nice things.
For full details and tickets, click here.