2020 Film Festival
Join us in the UK, Canada and Australia for an evening of inspiring, empowering and purpose-driven adventure films.
What can I expect?
- Watch from a selection of 20+ films
- Choose from 4 filmmaking workshops, including 'Visual Storytelling', ‘Adventure Film 101’ and ‘Smartphone Shooting’
- Live Q&A’s with producers and directors
- Sustainably sourced food and drinks from our local partners
- Photography, art, poetry and innovative product showcases and displays
- Meet and hang out with fellow adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts who all want to make a positive impact on the world around them
We like to work with sustainable venues who are aligned to our cause and purpose, benefiting the local community or environment.
A vibrant creative hub in the heart of Shoreditch, Rich Mix is a buzzing independent cinema and arts venue, originally a vast garment factory. All Rich Mix's profits go towards supporting arts and education in the local community.
Tap Social Movement grew out of a passion for good beer and social justice, a craft brewery which provides training courses for people serving prison sentences, offering courses in brewing and business start-up, and providing one-on-one support in securing permanent employment to assist in effective rehabilitation.
'Fantastic festival with a very high bar for quality films, all with an environmental or social message. Was a joy to be a part of.'
Visual Storytelling and the Creative Process
Ensuring strong, unique and compelling narrative to connect your audience and communicating your message for maximum impact.
Adventure Film 101
Ellie takes us back to basics and gives your adventure filming the greatest chance of success, from pre to post-production.
Learn everything you need to consistently produce professional and impactful films with a low budget and limited equipment.
Previous winners, behind the scenes pics, workshop sneak peaks and more